Our new DWD Ambassador Kristen Marie Ross shared some powerful keys with us in her last Bible study teaching about partaking of the Zoe life that Jesus said he came to give us in John 10:10. Jesus said, “The enemy only comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I have come that you might have life and have it in abundance!” That word zoe is Greek meaning life, but it is so much more than just mere biological existence. It is full, happy, peaceful life…the life God always intended for you!
Sharing from her book entitled The Zoe Life, Kristen gave some surefire ways to stay connected in that anointed and abundant life as you go through your Christian journey! We wanted to share those points with you here:
Make a decision to receive and live in that abundant life of Christ.
- Make God the center of your life.
- Simply receive God’s love.
- Take communion often to remind yourself of Jesus’s sacrifice for you.
- Eat (read/study) the Word of God. It is food for your spirit and soul!
- Practice seeing and hearing in the spirit realm. This will require being still and focusing.
- Record your dreams that you get at night.
- If you wake in he middle of the night, fellowship with the Lord.
- Fast and pray.
- Minister to the Lord by focusing on him and not on yourself! Tell him how much you love him and appreciate him. (Ask God to help you do this!)
- Remember that you are one with Jesus. What a beautiful aspect of living the Zoe life!